Andy Warhol (United States, 1928-1987)
'Marilyn Monroe 31', 1967
This famous announcement mailer was created for the exhibition 'Andy Warhol: A Print Retrospective' 1963-1981 held at the Leo Castelli Gallery, New York, 21 November to 22 December 1981. The print features Warhol's most famous image of Marilyn Monroe screenprinted by Castelli Graphics. The mailer went out folded as an invitation to a limited number of important attendees, and has become a very sought-after piece among collectors.
Screenprint on Fine Wove Paper
305 x 305 mm (12 x 12 in)
Edition of 250
Very Good Condition
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.