Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
'The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum Poster', 1969
This image was created to advertise Lichtenstein's historic first solo exhibition in a New York museum. Featuring a colorful collage-filled circle in his signature style the posters was printed and published by Poster Originals Ltd. The image was featured on the cover of the October 1969 issue of esteemed ARTnews magazine.
Screenprint on Heavy paper
710 x 710 mm (28.75 x 28.75)
Limited Edition of Small Size
Very Good Condition (light discoloration to the edges)
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.