Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
'NYC Ballet', 1988
Lichtenstein created this design for the New York City Ballet's American Music Festival in 1988. This is one of the images selected along with images from eleven other artists including Keith Haring. Published by the New York City Ballet, and printed by Norman Lithographers in Amityville, N.Y. in a very limited edition of 1000.
Offset-lithograph on Wove Paper
640 x 850 mm (25.2 x 33.5 in)
Edition of 1.000
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.