Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
The simplistic 'Mirror' is a very special work originally of oil on canvas in a round wooden frame perfectly simulating light striking a mirror Lichtenstein's iconic style. It was created for Foundation Beyeler in Basel, Switzerland in 1972. This piece advertises his exhibition at Galerie Beyeler in 1973.
Silkscreen on Fine Wove Paper
Signed by Hand in Pen
765 x 590 mm (30.1 x 23.2)
Very Good Condition
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.