Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
'Against Apartheid', 1983
This image is one in a small series of artworks donated by selected artists to raise world awareness in the fight against Apartheid in South Africa. Published by Galerie Maeght-Lelong, Paris, for the benefit of Artists of the World Against Apartheid, in co-operation with the United Nations Special Committee.
Lithograph on Wove Paper
600 x 850 mm ( 33.5 x 23.5 in)
Edition of 5.000
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.