Keith Haring (United States, 1958-1990)
'Free South Africa', 1985
This maxi-size poster was designed to raise awareness and solidarity in the USA about Apartheid in South Africa, and became one of Haring's most controversial images, highlighting a black-silhouetted man with a white noose around his neck trampling a smaller white man. He vigorously advocated for the LGBT community, particularly those diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, and condemned racism, inequity, and social injustices.
1220 x 1220 mm (48 x 48 in)
Edition of 20.000
Very Good Condition (minor wear to edge)
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of any HAND
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 14 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.